For a new district committee, the head office has formulated rules and regulations on 15-2-2012. Approval will be subject to the following conditions:
- To form a district committee 9 members are needed .AICPS approves the membership of the 9 members who hold various posts in the District committee.
- Following are the 9 posts approved by the head office for a District Committee
- District Committee Governor has to be a Life Member
- District Committee Vice Governor has to be a Life Member
- District Committee Executive President
- District Committee Chairman
- District Committee Secretary
- District Committee Organizing Secretary
- District Committee Finance Secretary
- District Committee Treasurer
- District Committee Public Relations Officer
After the Head Office approves the formation of District Committee, it issues I-cards and each member will receive 7 forms in order to make yearly yogdan members .
1. All 9 members of the District Committee have to make 7 members each. After the members make 63 members, field executive cards will be issued to the district committee office. And after the approval of members, the Head office will open a Bank account in the name of the District Committee. After the District Committee enrols 63 members, the head office will issue letters to the authorities like Director General of Police Human Rights Commission, State Director General of Police, District Commissioner, Senior Superintendent of Police, Superintendent of Police, of that District to inform them of the District Committee and its noble missions.
2. All 63 Members will work as field executives for the district committee and help the committee form majority in its surrounding areas. The Field Executive members can only join as Yearly Yogdan Members and have to pay a membership fee each of Rs 1500 which will be deposited fully in the Bank account of District Committee.
3. Any amount that the District Committee wants to pay to a working executive can be decided by the District Committee. Any amount spent on activity of a noble cause has to be audited and submitted to the Head office under rules and regulations issued by the head office.
New Rules about Responsibility
To help the members in their hour of their needs and to solve their problems the committee takes responsibility to approach the govt. with their grievances. Please inform your district committee in following cases with the written complaints .
- If there is some suspicious activity or a suspicious person in your locality.
- If anyone is offering you govt job or some other job in return for money.
- If someone is dubiously claiming to send you abroad.
- If some govt officer is harassing.
- If someone is trying to divide the society in the name of caste, creed and religion.
- If you come to know of anyone who is involved in anti-national activity.
- If any AICPS member or anyone associated asks for money in return for helping to solve your problems please inform AICPS District Committee.Head Office immediately.
- Our society is always ready to help the members if some police officer is harassing them or taking advantage of his post or asks for money kindly contact your committee office. With a written complaint.
Help AICPS and Believe in AICPS , Help in making police- public relations better and we can get society rid of crime.
Popularity: 4% [?]